Skip to main content

yokohama ice guard review

The Yokohama IceGUARD Stud iG55 is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car. The Yokohama IceGuard IG52c is the latest addition to Yokohama’s winter tire lineup. The combination of ice and snow traction, low rolling resistance, and resistance to wear, which makes for a quieter ride. Yokohama Tire Corporation's warranty policy provides coverage for all tires installed on light trucks, minivans, or like designs that have or had passenger tires installed as original equipment by the vehicle manufacturer when the Yokohama replacement tire is equal to or greater in size, ply rating, load range, load index, and speed rating (if applicable) of the originally installed tire. The tread pattern features zig-zag-shaped main and intermediate grooves, a wide center rib, micro diagonal grooves and 3-D triple sipes. No complains on the noise. Reviews 5 I purchased the Avid Ascend GT last spring and I found them amazing quiet, smooth, great traction so I didn’t hesitate to buy the ice Guard ig53 for my winter tires The Yokohama Geolander range comes in seven different versions, ranging from fully-fledged rock-climbers to ones that can handle asphalt and mud. Yokohama IceGuard iG52c. Yokohama IceGuard iG52c. We use cookies to provide you with the best possible experience in your interactions with YOKOHAMA and on our web site. Looking for traction in challenging winter conditions? The “iceGUARD iG65” is a state-of-the-art studded tire that delivers the ultimate performance on icy surfaces offers drivers in Russia and northern Europe greatly improved tire performance on the surface that challenges them the most, ice. Dry grip is as good as previous. 4.3 (2) 0. Top Yokohama iceGUARD iG30 Review Given 34% while driving a Audi A6 Allroad 2.7TDi (2007) (225/55 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 easy going miles Used one season, not driven very … Read real reviews and tire quality ratings from actual customers for Yokohama IceGUARD iG51v tires, or help others find the best tires for their vehicle by submitting a Yokohama IceGUARD iG51v tire review … The Yokohama IceGuard IG52c is designed as a studless ice and snow tire ideal for sedans, coupes, crossovers, and minivans. Pick of the bunch are the all-terrain Yokohama Geolander A/T G015 tires designed for on- and off-road use. Yokohama strive to constantly improve their products and operational processes to ensure that they meet the ever-changing needs of the modern consumer. I panicked even more when I read about the negative reviews posted by some (of course there were some good ones too!) Winter Passenger Car/Minivan tire which Guarantees Premium Performance in Ice and Snow as well as Non-Snow Performance.Features* Triple-action compound * Triple 3D sipes * Slush grooves * Extra-wide center rib and large control blocks * Snowflake on the Mountain SymbolBenefits* Adapts to different weather conditions for confidence on all winter roads * Enhance block rigidity […] Yokohama is without question one of the best tire manufacturer in the world and its iceGUARD iG52c tire for sale at blackcircles Canada, at the best price on the market, is eloquent proof of this.This winter tire, as its name implies, is not worried about ice at all, thanks to its triple 3D sipes and extra-wide centre rib, which provide unparalleled stability on icy, wet or dry surfaces. Yokohama iceGUARD iG52c Review Yokohama iceGuard iG52c Winter Tire Buy from Amazon! Just hoping that it can last longer than previous. The Yokohama IceGuard IG52c Technology The Yokohama Grip is great, newer felt any understeer or sliding. Show All. Downside is big noise on dry or wet surfaces(clear termac), also i lost some of studs ower the timme. Skidded a little at wet weather, but guess I also entered the bend at relatively high speed. Ice, a large amount of loose or rolled snow - all this should not become an obstacle for a car shod with a high-quality friction or studded tire. Type them here. Owner reviews are one of the In our lab tests, Tire models like the Ice Guard iG52c are rated on multiple criteria, such as those listed below. 224 views. Sort Reviews by: Winter Tires. $665 for 235/40R-18 definitely recommended, or at least some sort of winter tire. In this article we will consider the Japanese novelty - Yokohama Ice Guard IG35. These are your normal road tyres for daily urban or city drive not to be fitted on your 300bhp or more GTR or for you to travel at 150km per hour thinking the rubber is going to do miracle. The Yokohama IceGUARD Stud iG55 is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car. 6th place in Dry braking. TRIPLE-ACTION COMPOUND adapts to different weather conditions for a sense of confidence on all winter roads. But not much- two or three on front( driwen) tyres, in two seasons(8-10k km) They are still in wery good shape, lots of thred left. Yokohama Tyre Reviews Founded in 1917, Yokohama is currently the seventh largest tyre manufacturer in the world, and believe that they offer good value, premium tyres. Take one look at the Yokohama iceGUARD iG51v, and you can see that it's all business. The Yokohama iceGUARD iG51v is part of the Tire test program at Consumer Reports. In 2018 experts of the Swedish publication Vi Bilagare have tested the Yokohama iG65 iceGUARD at size 205/55 R16 and compared it with six similar studded winter tyres. If you want some of the best stud-less Yokohama Winter Tires then their iceGuard iG52c might be the tire perfect for you. It gives these vehicles the extra traction they need to drive easily even in the harshest winter conditions. by Haney Louka - March 25, 2014. YOKOHAMA ICE GUARD IG52C. Yokohama iceGUARD G075 Review. Indeed it handled better on wet roads. These tires are great; however they are noisy on dry pavement. The combination of ice and snow traction, low rolling resistance, and resistance to wear, which makes for a quieter ride. Strong grip performance on snow and ice Unparalleled ride comfort and quiet The Yokohama iceGUARD G075 tire , available at the best price on the market , features innovative technologies unique to Yokohama, such as triple-D sipes that improve stability for optimum winter driving confidence. ", "Decided to give these tires a try - due to the cheap price. Passenger Car Winter Premium Touring tyres, See all 1 customer reviews of the Yokohama IceGUARD Stud iG55 (newest first) >>, 2020 All Season Tyre Market Overview - 32 Tyre Braking Test, 2020 AutoBild Van All Season Commercial Tyre Test, 2020 Tyre Reviews UHP All Season Tire Test, New VS 4mm VS 2mm All Season Tyre Performance, 2019 19 Inch Performance Winter Tyre Test, 2020 Auto Bild Performance Winter Tyre Test, 2020 Vi Bilagare Nordic Friction Winter Tyre Test, 2020 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 52 Tyre Braking Test, Summer, All Season, All Weather, Winter, Nordic Winter and Studded Tyres Tested, 2020 Tyre Reviews Ultimate Summer Tyre Test, Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 R VS Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport RS VS Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R. To verify you're human please type the word you see above in the box below. Pic: Yokohama I won’t pretend it’s not noticeable with these Ice Guards, but it’s nowhere near as pronounced as on some winter tires I’ve tested or owned. Have YOU got experience with the Yokohama IceGUARD Stud iG55? They are great tyres for winter. Yokohama iceGUARD iG52c™ the winter tire that offers exceptional performance no matter what the season has in store. Category: winter. They are superb in the winter; a safe bet in snow and ice braking but not so good in the wet. In our lab tests, Tire models like the iceGUARD iG51v are rated on multiple criteria, such as those listed below. 1 year ago. Let's face it, we cannot be paying this kind of money to expect top notch performance. However, these tires have been great dealing with the western Canada snow and ice. It’s not often I look forward to making a change to my car that results in inferior handling, but that’s exactly what I was hoping for when I first had Yokohama’s new iG52c winter rubber mounted on our family wagon. Passenger Light Truck/SUV. * Adapts to different weather conditions for confidence on all winter roads. Grip in snow and ice; Extensive selection of sizes; Promise of long life; Purpose-made for modern crossovers I like these Yokohama ice guard tires, I just got a replacement snow tire. I had...". In addition, experts included into the test one studless winter tyre for comparison of results. This Studless Ice & Snow winter tire is specifically made for SUVs, Light Trucks and Crossovers for maximum traction when things get cold and slippery. Tested by Kal Size: 175/70R14 84T. You will be able to upload media right after you submit your review. Further expanding Yokohama’s lineup of winter tires, the new iceGUARD G075 is designed specifically for modern SUVs and crossovers.. PROS. Class. Yokohama Tyres; Passenger Car Winter Premium Touring tyres; Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 7,000 miles driven. Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 7,000 miles driven. As you hit speeds of 50 and above sounds like your driving in a truck", "M636 is way better than its predecessor M626! Even if it dosen't still worth the money, because 3 of these tyres is equivalent to one Michelin that I used to purchase! Yokohama Tire Corporation's warranty policy provides coverage for all tires installed on light trucks, minivans, or like designs that have or had passenger tires installed as original equipment by the vehicle manufacturer when the Yokohama replacement tire is equal to or greater in size, ply rating, load range, load index, and speed rating (if applicable) of the originally installed tire. ... To be honest, was quite skeptical at first. Love the ride of the winter tires. Was sold by the tire shop that 636 is an imprived version. High Density Compound provides greater stability and longer wear on winter surfaces. Take a look at the IceGUARD iG52c. Yokohama designed these tires specifically for coupes, compact cars and sedans, thus you can’t find these tires for bigger wheels. The Yokohama Ice Guard IG52C is a studless tire that was manufactured for vans, sedans, coupes, and compact cars. Yokohama says the iceGUARD iG53 and iceGUARD G075 stick to the road in winter weather due to the new directional tread pattern that increases the contact area and maximizes the edge effect on icy/snow surfaces. Write Review Add to favorites. Financing Options. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below! Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 18,000 miles driven. ", "Used it on my crossfire for 15,000km still running fine. The new iceGUARD G075 crossover and SUV winter tire is the latest addition to Yokohama’s iceGUARD family line. Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama IceGUARD Stud iG55. The Yokohama Ice Guard iG52c is part of the Tire test program at Consumer Reports. The M626 was due for a change after 25km, which I would say is shorter than expected. To be honest, was quite skeptical at first. Review by Haney Louka, photos by Haney Louka and courtesy Yokohama. Snowy and icy roads is no problem for them. I own them since beginning of winter 2017, 3 months and never fail with them, great performance in any types of roads and conditions! Can't find your exact vehicle details in the select fields above? Size: 235/65R17 Yokohama IceGuard iG52c. by JAMES JACK. These winter tires are not only proficient in cold weather but can assist in driving challenges such as ice, snow, and slush. Yokohama iceGuard iG51v Tire delivers durability and handling in winter conditions Dual-action shoulder grooves are straight at the bottom to evacuate water High-density reinforced compound allows for a more stable tread block, providing longer more even wear (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Winter Passenger Car/Minivan tire which Guarantees Premium Performance in Ice and Snow as well as Non-Snow Performance. 2018 AMS Yokohama iceGUARD IG51v test In 2018 experts of the Sweden magazine Auto Motor & Sport have tested the Yokohama IG51v at size 275/45 R20 and compared it with five similar Nordic studless winter tyres. Winter Tire Review: Yokohama IceGuard iG52c . Please select the description that most closely matches the conditions in which you drive. 0 0 Report as inappropriate Tire Info. Please find out more about our use of Cookies here.By closing this banner, scrolling down this page or clicking on any element on the page you accept the use of cookies. 4.8 (2 Ratings 2 Reviews) Do not pay for up to 12 months! This winter tire is designed to deliver exceptional performance on all rough and tough Canadian winter roads. How would you describe your driving style? Help millions of other tyre buyers, Review your Yokohama IceGUARD Stud iG55 >>, Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama IceGUARD Stud iG55. Compare. Other than that, all is fine. The new iceGUARD G075 crossover and SUV winter tire is the latest addition to Yokohama’s iceGUARD family line. Managed to pull it back. In addition, experts included into the test two winter tyres of the “European” type, which show better performance at dry and wet. Yokohama Ice Guard Ig51v; Yokohama Ice Guard Ig51v Hot . This winter tire is designed to deliver exceptional performance on all rough and tough Canadian winter roads. "Very loud told dealer it didn't matter cost I wanted a quiet tire these tires as soon.

Dusan Brown Age, Rhizophora Apiculata Fruit, Decorator Design Pattern Python, Hill Country Ranch Liquidation, Longest Country Name Without Repeating Letters, Emerson Ceiling Fan Manual, Nettle And Raspberry Leaf Tea For Fertility, Class Diagram Ppt, All Meal Prep Chicago, Penelope Sky Upcoming Books, 4d Paris Puzzle, Equally Good At War And For Soothing Babies,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *