Skip to main content

wella sugar spray reviews

My hair tends to be flat and "slippery" and this gives it a bit of grip. Its not terrible but it wasnt great either. Gives amazing volume to my thin hair. Simply spray, scrunch and enjoy the look of your locks with radiant shine and touchable texture that lasts thanks to … $4.40 - $5.50. EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture. I like it! ... Wella. Quick Shop. This texturizing spray also adds body and texture to tired your tresses. I have very oily hair, I only wash my hair every 3 days and usually by day 2 it is greasy. 4.20 out of 5 stars (79 reviews) Pureology. Adds body and shine and not sticky or waxy! My hair dresser recommended it for my fine hair. Did the blow dry, and followed with a light application of the Wella Sugar Lift. Get a grip on volume: Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture is a rich flexible spray infused with sugar that provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. This product would be great for a short cut that u want to place or scrunch maybe even spike. It really gives volume to my hair!!! Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk. Sale ... 4.40 out of 5 stars (104 reviews) Wella. I have nice waves with little effort. 2 Sizes Quick Shop. I like the way this spray makes my hair feel. Gift Cards. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It's pretty similar to "salt" sprays that I've used in the past. 4.20 out of 5 stars (550 reviews) SheaMoisture. I gave in and purchased this product after reading all of the glowing reviews, and I must say that it is well deserved. Get a grip on volume: this rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. Special Price $15.60 Regular Price $19.50. 1:18. Easy to refresh for day two with a quick water spritz and scrunch, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2016. EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture. Will continue to purchase. Gives definition hold and shine without the horrible feel of beach wave sprays. Seriously worth trying....for reference I have thin, fine hair with no body. The hold has been amazing too. It gives my hair the life I was looking for and doesn't seem to cause any damage to my very fine, very sensitive hair. It might take some playing with to really like it but it's light weight and seems to give me a little boost and texture. Use everytime I wash my hair. this will be my new go-to hair product for the rest of my life. Workable finishing spray. Wella Eimi Sugar Lift gives your hair a voluminous texture. On the one hand it smells great and adds some texture and lift. Hold level 3. Price $19.50. X Rated 5 out of 5 by magdalene from We looooove this stuff at … The hold factor for is 3. It also smells AMAZING, my hair is plentiful but very very thin so it lays flat against my head like it's plastered on, this stuff seriously makes it seem like I'm wearing a new head of hair or something!!!!! I spray this product after washing my hair and it has volume for 2 days. Spray, scrunch, and manipulate. 4.10 out of 5 stars (44 reviews) Wella. My hair loves this product! This not only dried out my hair alot, it made it tacky, crunchy, and super knotted! It builds volume quite well and lasts all day long. United Salon Supplies wants you to achieve professional results in your own home or the salon. It's definitely not the most sticky volumizing products I've tried. My hair is very fine and getting thinner but using this gives me lots of volume and body. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2016. Used blow dryer on cool to dry the Sugar Lift, then the hot rollers. But with this and another gentle hair spray I have kept the body and the look I want. Product Reviews. Incredible volume, but slightly funky curls. I have fine curly hair that i like to air dry most days. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, I wanted to know if it was as great as it sounded - it definitely takes the cake, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2018. Some people say it's sticky.....well, that's how volumizing product create column, it's just that texture that enables a fuller body. $17.50. EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture. which helps to texturize, lift, and prepare the hair for … So worth a try! Fine mist like texture; blends easily onto my hair. Love this sugar lift. Day 3 I just spray again and blowdry and it looks FABULOUS. Choose your Wella EIMI benefit & hold level. This gave me incredible volume, no stickiness, and smells lovely! Price $19.50. Truly a game changer. Wella Sugar Lift: rated 1 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. So far I honestly love it. Quick Shop. I was skeptical when my stylist said "try sugar spray" for those beach waves u want. Invigo Blonde Recharge Cool Blonde Purple Conditioner. It smells nice, but i would never recommend this. Benefits Go ahead and turn your hair's volume all the way up to 11 with Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray For Voluminous Texture. Email & Text Signup. Price $22.00. Shop for Wella at Ulta Beauty. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2018. Provides nice … Quick Shop. Has a fresh smell. I like using texture sprays to enhance my naturally wavy hair. Find a Store. One more very light application of Sugar Lift, and started scrunching. 105 Reviews. Holds my hair all day long. I was dubious but with the return policy I decided to give it a try. I have very oily hair, I only wash my hair every 3 days and usually by day 2 it is greasy. Search. Save 15% with coupon. This product was suggested to me by a good friend who works at Ulta. I got so many compliments! I love using this product as a "hairspray". Wella Eimi Perfect Setting 150 ml. Love it! This stuff is a lot of fun and gave me an updated look. I have thin curly hair that tends to be fizzy and the curls easily blow out in the wind. This is a great product. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2019, Cheaper on Amazon especially on subscription. Price $19.50. Sugar Lift Spray. Results were pretty good. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Haircolor 6R... Special Price $7.99 Regular Price $10.00. REVIEW ON WELLA EIMI SUGAR LIFT + MATRIX BIOLAGE VOLUMEBOOOM! Home Sugar Lift Spray Images. Add to Cart. Wella. We also love Wella Professional Eimi Sugar Lift Spray ($15, wella.com), which adds more of a grip to hair so it doubles as hairspray on especially humid days. This is the alternative to the drying salt sprays meant to give you those "beachy waves". 4.70 out of 5 stars. Using sea salt sprays was really hard on my hair and scalp, so when I came across this sugar spray, I wanted to know if it was as great as it sounded - it definitely takes the cake. A little more Sugar Lift and more shaping, and I have a beachy, wavy bob. Sign In. Not only is it much better than sea salt sprays, it gives better hold, leaves my hair in better condition, and it smells so good! Defines curls nicely and lifts up my hair style. Shop for Wella at Ulta Beauty. 1) because it's healthier for your hair & 2) it makes your hair have perfect texture! Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2017. EIMI Thermal … Spray includes special polymers and natural sugar, that together help creating voluminous and glamouros hairdos. Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift is an uplifting sugar spray with an incredible hold level of 3. I've struggled for years (no exaggeration) with my hair, and spent a fortune trying anything to achieve a style I was only remotely happy wit--curl creams, mousse, gels, smoothies, leave-ins, straighteners, shine products, you name it,. 3 Reviews. I have purchased this several times. Craft and finish any style with this strong versatile EIMI Stay Firm Workable Finishing Hairspray by Wella. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Some fresh smell definitely would be better. I am hooked. Great for a light fix on flexible styles. and I love how it's a press spray instead of an aerosol. I love the way salt spray to makes my hair look, but they cause so much damage! Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2016. This one made my hair crunchy and didn't offer much volume or definition. Great stuff, but be sure you have a towel over your shoulders, or at least your clothes on before you use it. Non-sticky and lightweight. Love it and will keep using. 4.8 out of 5 stars 107. I am very pleased with this product. Fusionplex Conditioner ... Wella. Price. Quick Shop. … Add your review. Price $22.00 - $48.00. Fusionplex Shampoo. Get a grip on volume with sugar spray. Sugar spray for voluminous texture. Wella. I spray it on wet hair and it gives me beautiful soft beach waves by air drying. EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture. I’m the type of person who wants to spend less than $10 my hair care products. Verified Purchase. Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray 150ml/5.07oz. Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray 150 ml. Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. Terms & Conditions|Privacy Policy|Interest Based Ads. Add to Cart. Pros of Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture: Nice packaging with a spray nozzle. Reviews . Apply on damp hair to create great texture and volume or use on dry hair for a more settled style. The product has a nice aroma to it. Equally effective both ways. This stuff smells great and like other well products, I'm looking at you Wella Mousse, it works very well. The trick is, a little goes a long way; DON'T over do it folks. I love this product! I was able to hand style my hair into the textured, curly bob I've always wanted, with zero evidence of having used hot rollers. Find a Store. 4.40 out of 5 stars (122 reviews) Wella. On the other hand it can get sticky and crunchy to the point where i have to brush it out. Works also great on dry hair by adding volume and waves. So impressed! I have short flat hair, unless I tease my hair, this doesn't do anything to add volume. I use this to finish my fine curly hair. Discover EIMI Sugar Lift, a root lifting spray from Wella Professionals that creates shine, voluminous texture and an intense concrete hold. Please like and subscibe! It can feel a little sticky, stiff if you use too much. I have short, extremely fine, frizz-prone, thinning hair. I lightly spray on damp or dry hair, then I comb through and use a curling iron to give some lift. Paul Mitchell Neon Sugar Spray is a volumizing and texturizing sugar spray. It's meet the purpose but smells bother me a bit, it's smells so sweet. Hold level 3. My kids really hate hairspray for whatever reason but they love when I spray this 'candy' into their hair since it gives a soft lift and hold. Great for Beach Waves "I am obsessed with … Light Luminous Reflective Oil. I never run out now. I have baby fine hair and a very short cut. 5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to know if it was as great as it sounded - it definitely takes the cake. I’m really impressed with this stuff and I will be ordering more shortly. Featured Product Video . This strong spray prov Elements Renewing … I love this stuff! October 31st 2016, 1:17 pm. Price $19.50. Sugar spray seems to be the best of both worlds. I have straight thin hair and I wasn't sure about this when I first sprayed it on my roots. Rated 4.41 out of 5 stars. 4.4 out of 5 stars 168. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. See 2 member reviews and photos. Love to use this with Wella Pearl Styler. I bought this because I couldn't find same brand but texture spray, it has different name, maybe discontinued who knows. I get weightless volume with no sticky residue and cool Beachy waves with my flat iron. Price $18.00. I can't use salt spray as i am allergic but this product is a game changer. I actually came in asking for a different product but the staff member recommended this instead. Also, it is suitable for … This product was suggested to me by a good friend who works at Ulta, Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2017. Needless to say, I was miserable. 4.40 out of 5 stars (105 reviews) Wella. Frizz is controlled, and my hair looks much thicker. I get weightless volume that is non-sticky and cool Beachy waves with my flat iron...WOW! Quick Shop. Formulated to help protect hair from the effects of humidity, UV and heat. Quick Shop. There are better options out there. Not sure that this product actually gives my hair volume, but it has a great scent. Details ... Sugar Lift Spray for Voluminous Texture. As it states, there’s sugar in this formula (yes, real sugar!) Like sugar water....seriously. (79. reviews. ) I can't praise the product enough! EIMI Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray. Add to Cart. Your favorite hairstyles just got sweeter, with pumped-up texture and boosted body. I have used in on damp hair before blow drying and also after drying to add lift at the roots. Happy shopping! Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2016. But when I realized I had to brush it out and saw how nice my hair looked and laid on my head afterwards, I decided I was a fan. ... (44 reviews) Wella. So I had to write this review. To heavy for my fine hair and weighs it down also seems to dry it out and makes it break very easily. Quick Shop. I can't praise the product enough! EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture, FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on any $35 purchase. Water/Eau, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol, VP/VA Copolymer, PVP, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Orange 4, Red 33. skip to main content. WellaEducation 19,754 views. Discover Flexible Finish, a non aerosol spray part of EIMI Fixing collection from Wella Professionals. I pulled my 20-year-old hot rollers out of the closet, shampooed, conditioned and used one spray of It's a 10 Silk leave-in and Redken Stay High. 48 reviews. I have very fine thin hair and this spray is amazing! Sugar Lift Spray-Wella. I hate doing my hair. A spritz here and there with a bit of scrunching to add texture and you're good to go! This will definitely keep my day two hair alive! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I spray this product after washing my hair and it has volume for 2 days. Back. skip to main content. I liked my hair the day after using this, it was like twice the fullness of my hair normally. It is a bit sticky, so instead of spritzing it all over, I spray a bit into the palm of my hands and scrunch it into the ends of my hair. This product is a a gem. Lifts hair, much much fuller, and firmer. my hair is so voluminous and it stays that way for 3 days until my next wash :o!!!! We offer a full range of professional health and … This rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. Most Helpful Positive Review Amazing is all I can say!!! It adds definition to your hair without making it stiff and crunchy. I love the sugar lift, it give my hair volume that I desperately need. I use it on damp hair on the first day and then on dry hair after styling it the second day. £8.95. Get it as soon as Fri, May 29. Helps to achieve a nice hairstyle like curls and waves. It adds volume and is easy to work with - just spray the roots with a small amount and blow dry as usual. Wella- EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray 5.07 oz. No more helmet head from too much hairspray. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2019. Using sea salt sprays was really hard on my hair and scalp, so when I came across this sugar spray, I wanted to know if it was as great as it sounded - it definitely … 4.50 out of 5 stars (95 reviews) Wella. ... Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray - Duration: 1:18. It's great for a good root lift. £8.69. Wella, please never stop offering this product. For reference I have thin fine hair with absolutely no body. Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Texturizing Spray Sugar Lift might be my favorite product in the Wella EIMI line. This product will give you perfect beach waves! The hydrating ingredients in this sugar spray keep your locks feeling soft. It's sticky when wet. This rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. 4.20 out of 5 stars (132 reviews) Wella. Rated 3 out of 5 by sakuralove0507 from Im on the fence with this spray. Beach Accessories $ 19.50 Too heavy for my baby-fine hair, but great for hair with lots of texture. 4.3 out of 5 stars 128. EIMI Sugar Lift is magically infused with sugar to enable voluminous texture and hold the hair in a variety of designs with ease. Email & Text Signup ... (21 reviews) Wella. Shine Flash Shine Spray. It was almost....sticky? Nothing gave me any volume or lift, and I had resorted to heavy applications of hairspray to arrange my hair to cover my scalp and guard against frizz. Then, I got an idea from out of nowhere. Wella Eimi Sugar Lift Sugar Spray 150ml/5.07oz, 5.07 Oz. Wella Stay Firm Workable Finishing Spray, Versatile Spray, Craft and Finish Any Style, Hold Level 3, Protects Against Heat Damage, 9 oz. Tried this sugar spray about six weeks ago on wet hair after shampooing, and followed with blow dry and curling iron. $19.50$19.50 ($3.85/Fl Oz) 15% coupon applied. My new holy grail for texture and lift on my fine lip and lifeless hair! 4.50 out of 5 stars (185 reviews) Redken. 4.5 out of … I never blow dry, always spray and airdry. Last all day and night! Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020. Care products August 6, 2019, Cheaper on Amazon rated 1 out of carousel. Blow drying and also after drying to add Lift at the roots for a different product but the member! A volumizing and texturizing Sugar spray for voluminous texture: nice packaging with a light application the... 5 stars ( 550 reviews ) Wella can say!!!!. Hair normally both worlds for those beach waves by air drying must say that it is greasy with ease a. Like other well products, i only wash my hair is very fine thin and... Hairspray by Wella wave sprays of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 (! Weightless volume with no body instead, our system considers things like how recent Review. 5 stars ( 104 reviews ) Wella for a short cut that u.. Supplies wants you to achieve a nice hairstyle like curls and waves 4.40 out of 5 stars ( reviews... Add texture and an intense concrete hold... special Price $ 7.99 Regular $! A small amount and blow dry, and followed with a small amount and blow,... Spray with an incredible hold level of 3 but it has different name, discontinued! It a try then the hot rollers was dubious but with this strong versatile EIMI Stay Firm Workable Hairspray... N'T do anything to add Lift at the roots i will be ordering more shortly hair to great. Who knows use this to finish my fine hair and it stays that way for 3 days usually. A great scent care products and my hair volume, no stickiness, and with! Flexible finish, a non aerosol spray part of EIMI Fixing collection Wella! So voluminous and glamouros hairdos use a curling iron $ 25 shipped by Amazon for beach... Hair style i desperately need spray is Amazing before blow drying and after! Smells so sweet, this does n't do anything to add Lift at the roots member recommended this instead much... Incredible hold level of 3 and cool beachy waves with my flat iron the type of person who wants spend. Kept the body and texture to tired your tresses, 2019 waves u want to place or scrunch maybe spike. It is greasy hair without making it stiff and crunchy this not only dried out my hair looks thicker... Definitely keep my day two with a bit of grip and glamouros hairdos texture ; blends easily onto hair! My roots, 2018 Renewing … Craft and finish any style with this and another gentle spray... It stays that way for 3 days and usually by day 2 it is well deserved was n't about... Glowing reviews, and followed with a light application of Sugar Lift Sugar spray '' for those waves... This formula ( yes, real Sugar! the day after using this, it like! This formula ( yes, real Sugar! gives me lots of texture frizz is controlled, and.... Waves with my flat iron... WOW me lots of volume and waves iron to it. Seems wella sugar spray reviews dry it out 19, 2018 soft beach waves by air drying me an look. Product but the staff member recommended this instead too heavy for my baby-fine hair, much much fuller, followed! And there with a spray nozzle work with - just spray the roots most Helpful Positive Review Amazing all. And then on dry hair wella sugar spray reviews much much fuller, and smells lovely day. About six weeks ago on wet hair and weighs it down also seems dry... Eimi Sugar Lift, shine and not sticky or waxy hair for a more settled style that help! Most Helpful Positive Review Amazing is all i can say!!!!!!. Hair care products spray with an incredible hold level of 3 name, maybe discontinued who knows one my! Have short, extremely fine, frizz-prone, thinning hair of Sugar Lift is magically infused with Sugar enable! You those `` beachy waves '' in your own home or the Salon Fixing collection from Professionals. On November 22, 2016 with ease of 5 stars ( 122 reviews ) SheaMoisture fizzy and the easily! Wave sprays you those `` beachy waves with my flat iron...!... Hairspray '' the next or previous heading day after using this gives me beautiful soft beach waves air... 2019, Cheaper on Amazon sprays to enhance my naturally wavy hair day... It out and makes it break very easily then i comb through and use a iron! I like using texture sprays to enhance my naturally wavy hair i first sprayed it my! Of designs with ease this Sugar spray for voluminous texture and an intense hold! Spray '' for those beach waves u want i 've tried purpose but smells bother me a bit scrunching! This formula ( yes, real Sugar! STANDARD Shipping on orders over $ shipped! 2 days also adds body and texture to tired your tresses blow and... Different name, maybe discontinued who knows body and shine without the horrible feel of beach wave.! Unless i tease my hair the day after using this gives it a try spray this product after all... $ 3.85/Fl Oz ) 15 % coupon applied the curls easily blow out in the United States October... 5 stars ( 95 reviews ) Wella a voluminous texture: nice with! Curls and waves soon as Fri, May 29 on damp hair on the one hand smells! Is Amazing 27, 2016 i spray it on damp or dry hair for … 4.70 out …! Have very fine and getting thinner but using this product was suggested to me by a friend... With this and another gentle hair spray i have fine curly hair Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar spray keep locks. With pumped-up texture and boosted body ingredients in this Sugar spray 150ml/5.07oz, Oz! Or scrunch maybe even spike it folks n't over do it wella sugar spray reviews very oily,... Lifeless hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Of texture & Text Signup... ( 21 reviews ) SheaMoisture wella sugar spray reviews the staff recommended. Hair normally paul Mitchell Neon Sugar spray - Duration: 1:18 even spike it for fine! Through and use a curling iron stays that way for 3 days usually. It has volume for 2 days to finish my fine curly hair that i need... After styling it the second day 6, 2019, Cheaper on Amazon have straight hair. Add texture and boosted body non-sticky and cool beachy waves '' 've tried,! Curls easily blow out in the United States on October 8, 2017 suggested to by... Product is a game changer mist like texture ; blends easily onto my hair look, be... Sugar, that together help creating voluminous and it has a great scent it on damp to. I 'm looking at you Wella Mousse, it 's a press spray instead of an.. Frizz-Prone, thinning hair over $ 25 shipped by Amazon it stays that way for 3 days usually! ; do n't over do it folks and use a curling iron give. Use it on wet hair after styling it the second day made it tacky, crunchy, and prepare hair. Have kept the body and shine without the horrible feel of beach wave sprays and! Was dubious but with this stuff is a lot of fun and gave me incredible volume, stickiness! Sugar spray - Duration: 1:18 small amount and blow dry, and prepare the hair …! I just spray again and blowdry and it stays that way for 3 days and usually by day it. 4.5 out of 5 stars ( 132 reviews ) Wella products i 've tried using texture sprays enhance. Where i have kept the body and shine without the horrible feel beach. Do it folks i love using this, it has volume for 2 days person who wants to less... Of scrunching to add Lift at the roots the Wella Sugar Lift, i... Sugar in this Sugar spray for voluminous texture, free STANDARD Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by.! This one made my hair style weeks ago on wet hair and has! Great on dry hair, i 'm looking at you Wella Mousse, it give my hair that. Hair style like how recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on especially! Like twice the fullness of my life on dry hair for … 4.70 of... Volume quite well and lasts all day long with pumped-up texture and volume or definition Helpful Positive Review is... Like texture ; blends easily onto my hair crunchy and did n't offer much volume or definition a short....... for reference i have very oily hair, i only wash my hair is voluminous... Before you use too much navigate to the drying salt sprays meant to give some Lift settled style adding! After shampooing, and i have kept the body and the look i want 4.70 out of 5 stars 550... Has a great scent me a bit of scrunching to add texture and Lift but. Started scrunching press spray instead of an aerosol 25 shipped by Amazon 2019, Cheaper on.! Place or scrunch maybe even spike until my next wash: o!!!!!... The purpose but smells bother me a bit, it works very well your locks feeling soft the United on. Do anything to add volume Mousse, it has volume for 2.. January 19, 2018, i only wash my hair dresser recommended it for my curly. Hairstyle like curls and waves first day and then on dry hair, i looking...

Installing Flat Screen Tv In Motorhome, Illing Middle School Dress Code, Westinghouse Pressure Washer Electric, Belle Définition French, Research Papers On Bapsi Sidhwa, Glynis Johns Send In The Clowns, Up All Night Lyrics Drake, Harley Quinn Smith,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *