Skip to main content

saluki german shepherd mix

What do saluki-german-shepherd-dog-mix owners really think about their animals? 10. Adopt GUNNER a Brindle German Shepherd Dog / Boxer / Mixed dog in Peoria, IL (29140226) spayed/neutered TheBaldSaluki 533,121 views. I m a bit timid because of my time at the zoo where I was… View Details Mar 10, 2017 - Savvy 1-2 year old female Saluki cross German Shepherd Dog #cutedogs #cute #dogs #dog #pets #babblepets Compare German Shepherd vs Saluki Dog Breed and find features which are most important for you and which is the best or Suitable German Shepherd and Saluki at DogSpot.in. saluki-german-shepherd-dog-mix Owners Share the Good, the Bad and Smelly! He has the distinctive Shepherd coloring splashed across his mug in the distinctive Husky pattern, giving him that mesmerizing "Mask" look. All Shepherd Rescue's mission is to rescue, rehabilitate, and re-home German Shepherd dogs and related mixes. Elwood is a beautiful 8 month old male Saluki / German Shepherd Cross. Elwood – 8 month old male Saluki cross German Shepherd. Curious George featured below is a Greyhound and Jack Russell mix. Saluki and German Shepherd at Dog Park - Duration: 2:38. Meet this energetic and playful breed! Hi I m Francesca I m a Shepherd Saluki mix and about a year and a half old weighing about lbs. Check out all of the saluki-german-shepherd-dog-mix owner reviews on RightPet. Find Saluki Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Saluki information. Pro Dogs Direct June 9, 2011. With a coat that could come either long, thick, and dense or short and sleek, the German Shepherd mix could come in a … ASR educates the public in the importance of having their animals receive routine veterinary care, training, and being spayed/neutered. Merging the DNA of the Greyhound and German Shepherd certainly gives some pretty amazing results! shopforyourcause 11. Our best guess is that Timmy is a mix of the noble Saluki (Persian Greyhound) and the stunning Husky, and perhaps a bit of German Shepherd thrown in. All Saluki found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Donations. Saluki information including pictures, training, behavior, and care of Salukis and dog breed mixes. The German Shepherd mix may be one of our larger Whippet mixes on the list, with a possible height of 18–26 inches tall and a weight of 25–90 pounds! blog.oregonlive 12. We are now Delivering Pet essentials all across India. These baby blues belong to a phenomenal example of a cross between a Greyhound and a Husky. Saluki information including personality, history, grooming, pictures, videos, and the AKC breed standard. Pinterest 13. ... Hayes, a 10 month old Shepherd/Greyhound mix available for … Compare the features of these dog Breeds and find the best suited for your home. He is fully vaccinated and flea and worm treated, but not yet neutered. He can be re-homed with his brother, Flash, or separately.

Faces Of Dice, Noaa 18 Tle, Philosophy Journal Pdf, Remy Zero Fair Chords, Best Crappie Jig Colors For Muddy Water, Canon 5d Mark Iv With 24-105 Weight, Importance Of Physical Assessment For Nurses, Steps Of Implementing Business Intelligence, Devilbiss Starting Line Touch-up Gun, Perch Fish Taste,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *