Skip to main content

lion guard zuri and tiifu

Ok he says. Kion hesitatly said ...ok. Kion stared lapping at her tight slit.kiara moaned and said that feels so good kion. Going slow and speeds up over time. Kion says something fun I guess. Kiara said hi fuli. Tiifu sees Zuri rubbing her pussy. The Lion Guard. Tiifu said yes. Ok kion says. Zuri. She urges her friends to help her, and the three use their combined strength to attempt to push a rock into the river. Similar designs Explore similar designs from over 700,000 independent artists. Zuri was starting to squirm, and said kion I'm about to...oh! Movies . Kion says no we weren't. For All Your Lion King Needs Not much to say other than this is a Lion King/Lion Guard blog. Fuli gets up and moves away. I’m pretty sure Simba had to get re-accustomed to eating zebras and gazelles instead of different types of bugs all the time. "Apology accepted." However she didn't wanna be her royal g… The Lion Guard episode guide is your look at all the Lion King characters and Lion Guard episodes in the Disney television animated series. Kion walked in and said y'all good for the night. A Day in the Limelight: Tiifu gets the biggest focus in this episode, portraying her as having a fear of the dark. They head out to the pride lands. Zuri is sensitive, with a low pain tolerance; she also won't hesitate to voice her complaints. She is a major character in The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and a recurring character in The Lion Guard. Ok kion, Kiara, Tiifu, Zuri, and fuli say. Kion said of course. Kion said was talking to kiara and her friends. Kiara said oh...kion! I think I lost him. Kion told them what fuli told him. "Thanks for that." For All Your Lion King Needs — Zuri and Tiifu. She said they went with their parents to go to the funeral. Tiifu, Zuri, Kion, Bunga, and Kiara. Kiara says I'm going to hate when mom and dad get back because we won't get to do this anymore. Zuri, Tiifu,and fuli day ok see y'all later. Kiara said please do it again. Kion x tiifu human verison by Oh ItsWolf. Kion and all the girls including kiara, tiifu, zuri, and fuli and about them reaching sexual maturity. S2, Ep9. Full was sitting on the rock she likes to lay on and asked kion what took him so long to get here. When tracking gazelles with Kiara and Tiifu witness hyenas attacking the gazelles. Kion! Rate. These stripes appear once again in Fuli's New Family, but are absent in all of the episode Can't Wait to be Queen. 7.9 (32) 0. Kiara and her friends said aww man! 1. During the fight, Tiifu and Zuri cower behind Dhahabu, while Raha and Starehe fiercely fight off their queen's attackers. She is first seen witnessing Zuri try to pry her claws out of a log. The Lion Guard - Tiifu Metal Print Designed by MakoExplosion $58.57. As some of you may be unaware, today is International Womens Day! Lion King Series. ... is perfect for. Rate. Zuri moves a little bit. Ohhh... Tiifu gasps that really feels good oh... oh... uhhhh! Simba and nala say ok that's fine just be careful. She, along with Zuri, is a friend of Simba and Nala's daughter, Kiara. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Tiifu x Zuri. The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar Kion said nothing in a blush. More information... Pinterest. A short humorous Spotted Lion oneshot, in which Zuri and Tiifu genuinely think they're helping, Jasiri is just amused, Tamaa doesn't know why he's even there, and Kion just wants everyone to stop trying to help. She is one of Kiara's friends. Fuli said wow kion you really do have a way with girls don't you. Kion: Let's check it out come on. Tiifu rushes to Pride Rock for help. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Kion sees Zuri still sleeping and she turns on her back. Fuli asked hesitantly your not going to tell are you. your own Pins on Pinterest They say hi back. Please submit to the correct folder. This makes Tiifu moan and makes Tiifu lick deeper into zuri's pussy making Zuri moan louder. Kion says well that was fun. Kion with a blush said yeah I guess. Kion says not really sure as he lays beside her. Zuri wakes up and starts moaning, ohhh... kion...don't... stop! And kiara and kion's parents are dead. I've never drawn Kion because of his appearance (I mean his marking on the shoulder, which I find stupid and non-canonical). Kion penetrated her and starts slow. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Kion asked are you ok? Kiongozi “Kion” is the main protagonist of the Disney Junior series "The Lion Guard". The Lion Guard is an American animated television series developed by Ford Riley based on Disney's 1994 film The Lion King. And I ship them! Reminders: Offensive, inappropriate or unrelated content will be removed. Don't stop. Kion was shocked that his best friend fuli showed him her most private area. This scene was removed for being way too creepy for a movie directed at children. Kion asked what do you need? Did I fix you problem kion asked. Zuri: Lion Guard! Kion and all the girls including kiara, tiifu, zuri, and fuli and about them reaching sexual maturity. Kion said well I slept a little later. This is a video that people told me to do and here is. Kiara laid down and waited for kion to enter. Help Tiifu: Help. He tells the guard see y'all later. Tuffis pelt is simalar to my OC'S, Zahara, Beautiful. What do you need? Tiifu: What's wrong? She is one of Kiara's best friends. Maybe Tiifu and Kiara hate puns, and Zuri is scared of them. 8. At that kion started going deeper and faster. Kiara is shown to be rather skeptical of Zuri's obsessive claw sharpening, while Tiifu is shown to care for and reassure Zuri when she is upset. Kiara lays on her back and said please do that again. Tiifu is a friend of Kiara and Zuri. Character Information Tiifu is a lioness who resides in the Pride Lands. Minions. anyone else see why I believe Kion will like Tiifu? I dont know which lion guard couple I ship, I love all of them but I mostly love kion x tiifu because in the show, .Falling in löve with yoü :P Pictures: Music: Venemy - Need You Now.Hi my people! Maybe they're trying to handle Bunga's "UnBungalivable" pun. Kion says oh can I help you? He spread her legs and inserted his self. Kion asked what's wrong. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Zuri said what are you..., kion starts licking zuri's pussy and she started moaning oh kion that feels really good. Disney The Lion Guard - Season 2: The Underground Adventure - Kion, Kiara, Bunga, Tiifu and Zuri must journey underground through aardvark tunnels to escape a fire. Kiara said don't tell anyone. Kiara said yeah you where. 0. Kion X Tiifu Part 2. yingyangmaster. Beshte: That's Tiifu and Zuri Kion: Uh oh it's sound like's they're in trouble. Zuri starts rubbing her pussy. The Lion Guard: Lemons Over All! And while Fuli, and Jasiri are different species, the mystical power of the Roar gives them the ability to bear his cubs. TV Shows. She told me what y'all were doing. Kiara lets out a soft moan. 9. She moans louder until she finally cums. 29 Sep. 2017 Rescue in the Outlands. Zuri: You say that every day… Tiifu: And it’s always true! Well. In "The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar" she was going hunting with her friends and Zuri got her claw stuck in a tree. She is first seen in Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. Kion x Zuri video, hope you like it. Fuli starts crying tears of joy. Disney The Lion Guard - Season 2: The Underground Adventure - Kion, Kiara, Bunga, Tiifu and Zuri must journey underground through aardvark tunnels to escape a fire. She is one of Kiara's best friends. Error: please try again. Tiifu: Lion Guard! #anga #beshte #bunga #circleoflife #fuli #kiara #kion #kionxrani #kopa #kovu #nala #ono #rani #simba #thelionguard #thelionking #tiifu #zuri. Kion said yep. Kion said I have always loved you too. He starts at a slow pace. Everyone says there good byes kion asked kiara,tiifu,and Zuri what they could do.kiara suggested to stay at pride rock because it started to get dark out side and went to bed. He is the son of Simba and Nala and the younger brother of Kiara. Kiara asked tiifu your not going to tell are you? Dhahabu Zuri and Dhahabu are good friends. I also love video games so I might have stuff about that here too. Madison Pettis describes Zuri as a sassy, fashionable lioness who is always grooming herself. Add to cart. 2. However, it is possible that Scar did mate with Nala, possibly by force. Hello Lion Guard fans! In fact, I think it... 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Zuri calls herself Kiara's royal advisor. Enemies. Hey Ono do you see anything? Kion asked fuli if she wanted to stay. non-cannon; tiifu; villians +2 more #12. Kion makes Kiara moan louder by pounding her pussy faster.kiara says I can't take it any longer. Tiifu layed down and kion asked you ready? The next morning fuli the first one up. Tiifu x Zuri. Kiara said inside now! So let's wish the voices of Jasiri, Dhahabu, Makini, Tiifu, Zuri, Nala and the other female voices of The Lion Guard a very Happy International Womens Day! Simba said should only be a few days. Extra Small (12 x 16 in) Finish. March 2020. Tiifu Zuri what's wrong? Kion said I don't know. Janja . The next day,Kion woke up to find Tiifu Missing ''Tiifu?Hevi Kabisa..'' Kion said,then looked around and didn't find ran out and still didn't find the lioness,then began to ran to Kiara and Zuri. Fuli says hi kiara, Zuri, and, Tiifu. Keep going! Kion said we are getting ready to go play in the pride lands. They say yeah, simba and nala walk in and they said ready for what. Kion's eyes widened And he says your back! Rate. The tuft at the end of her tail is brown. Things to Ponder "Could Kiara meeting Kovu be on a day Tiifu and Zuri couldn't play?" Kion was surprised but gave into the kiss. While blushing. She is a major character in The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and a recurring character in The Lion Guard. Rate. Tiifu is a character from Disney Junior show Lion Guard. View MakoExplosion’s shop. Zuri is a member of the Pridelanders, a friend of Kiara and Tiifu, a minor character in The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and a recurring character in it's follow up series The Lion Guard.. Ono: Negative the calls are coming from inside Pride Rock. Kion said fine, how long will y'all be gone? Simba told kion to watch kiara, tiifu, Zuri, while Simba and Nala are gone away on a trip with the rest of lion pride, for a funeral. 6. Kion started licking her young slit. He was with the lion guard defending the pride lands from janja and the rest of the hyenas. Rate . Kiara said no me, Tiifu, and Zuri want you inside us before we go to bed. This is truly a fabulous work of art ever. Kion’s Lion Guard. Nothing fuli says and starts running away crying. Tiifu serves as a recurring character in the series. Metal Prints Tags. She is first seen in Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. Sticks his cock inside her pussy. Zuri saw y'all. Tiifu is first mentioned (though not named) at the start of the film when Simba tells Kion that Kiara will be tracking gazelles with her friends that day. by UltimateRaichu ... called Zuri as she saw the Lion Guard arrived. This scene was removed for being way too creepy for a movie directed at children. 3.3K 13 10. Latest Gallery Contributors. He picks up the pace. 4. I absolutely have no idea about Tiifu's personality, but Zuri's I believe is on the vain side, or something yes my fave I am at this point only guessing their friendship dynamic but who isn't (this is why I don't fanart things before they come out) The Lion Guard | Disney They go into a cave they found a while back. Yes kion if I had cubs I would want you to be their father. Tiifu started squirming and moaning.kion that really does feel great.kiara said I told you Tiifu. He turns to Tiifu and asks you want to do it too? Not realizing a root of a tree sticking out of the ground and she tripped . Help Tiifu: Help. Kion with Zuri and Tiifu. Zuri asked how. Rate. Kiara says yeah I'm fine it just felt really good. Gloss. Disney The Lion Guard The Underground Adventure S2 E25 6 Sep 2018 Tiifu says hesitantly I don't know. Tiifu Zuri what's wrong? Finally able to see these two up close is great. Yeah fuli says. She says you know what I need you to do as she spread her legs for kion to see. Fuli says I don't know what do you want to do. Fuli starts moaning like crazy. Zuri and Tiifu. Together with Raha and Starehe, the Lion Guard rushes to the rescue and fights off the pack. The next morning it was very early went kion woke up to see kiara's pussy in front of his face he saw she was still sleeping. The two attempt to give Kiara a mud facial, but Kiara protests that she needs to leave in time for the Wallow. Lion King Simba's Pride Lion King 3 Lion King Fan Art Lion King Movie Simba Disney Disney Lion King Disney And Dreamworks Disney Pixar Arte Disney. *Lion Guard Head Cannon Alert* Just to put my idea in context for these pics, as Kion grows up, he forms his own pride with Jasiri, Zuri, Tiifu, and Fuli. Yay! Zuri: Our fur won't lay straight it's too hot and dry around here. Tiifu says oh kion! Beshte: That's Tiifu and Zuri Kion: Uh ohit's sound like's they're in trouble. Janja’s Clan. Look at us. During the fight, Tiifu and Zuri cower behind Dhahabu, while Raha and Starehe fiercely fight off their queen's attackers. Fuli moans and moans. Lion King Pictures Lion King 3 Le Roi Lion Circle Of Life Love Movie 90s Kids Cry Baby One Kings Bowser. Kion said yeah. Zuri is a member of the Pridelanders, a friend of Kiara and Tiifu, a minor character in The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and a recurring character in it's follow up series The Lion Guard.. It started getting dark outside. By: flaming cheetah. Kion said sure all you had to do is ask. Tiifu said That felt real good. Tiifu is a lion cub who is a member of the Pridelanders, a friend of Kiara and Zuri and a supporting character in The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and it's follow-up series The Lion Guard.. Tiifu apologized and Zuri nodded from what Tiifu had said, "Mostly, you're right on everything, except ignoring Kiara's first decree." ; Big Damn Heroes: When Tiifu accidentally causes a cave in, Kiara's first instinct is to try to shield Tiifu from the rocks. However, it is possible that Scar did mate with Nala, possibly by force. So kion can you help me then. 1. Then Zuri and Tiifu finally cum. I love Tifu she's so cute <3 I like Zuri too but she's too whiny haha. Zuri spread her legs and says I'm ready. Character Information Tiifu is a lioness who resides in the Pride Lands. I fell in love with them, they're so pretty! Austin, United States. MakoExplosion. Fuli asked what is there fun to do, have any suggestions? And starts squirming. Max Charles. The outlanders (formerly) Janja (formerly) Janja’s Clan (formerly) Other Information. Kion tells them that he and Kiara have to go because simba and nala call for them. Menu. However, Zuri is shown to be supportive of Kiara when Kiara becomes the queen of the Pride Lands during Simba and Nala's absence… Oh oh kion! Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Fuli starts moaning oh.., kion!! Kion that feels sooo good go faster! So he decided to lick her slit softly. As Kiara and Tiifu comfort Zuri, Bunga proclaims that Simba has tasked Kion with leading the Lion Guard. Disney The Lion Guard The Underground Adventure S2 E25 6 Sep 2018 Kion said yeah it was. Hey guys Im back with another lion king tribute. Kion said why not we can find some other place private.kiara said oh yeah didn't think of that. She whispered to ask kion if he was awake.kion said yeah in a tired voice. Jan 18, 2018 - Explore Ezinne Achinivu's board "The Lion Guard", followed by 1569 people on Pinterest. Zuri, fuli, and Tiifu were watching. lion king metal prints. I don't want to wake tiifu and Zuri. Look at us. She's a friend of Kiara. Zuri: Our fur won't lay straight it's too hot and dry around here. Zuri: Lion Guard! Fuli said I guess so. Tiifu has cream coloured fur, greenish/brown eyes, white ear rims, freckles and a hair tuft. Kiara tells kion it is her turn kion says ok. Kiara lays down and lifts her back side for kion to see her pussy. Kion wakes Kiara and Tiifu up. Fuli said 10 times better than licking. #The-Lion-Guard gallery. Hey Ono do you see anything? Kion says I'm tired I'm going to bed and lays down beside fuli. She then cums. I wish Kiara and her friends were adults in TLG. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. He then asks his adopted uncles if he has their permission. Zuri finally cums. The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. And one last moan she came all over kion and he licked all of it up. so they make love to each other. Kion says I can fix that. Oh kion that felt so good. There is a deleted scene from the first Lion King movie where Scar attempts to mate with Nala. Later, Ono discovers that Dhahabu is being set upon by the jackals. Incorrect Lion King Quotes — Tiifu: It's a great day, Zuri! No because before he went to see what you were doing. At first this annoys him, but they and The Lion Guard soon prove their worth when a brush fire threatens the Pridelands. The Minecraft Skin, Tiifu (The Lion Guard) 1.8 x, was posted by LionKingFunny. Tiifu is a cub female lion and she is best female friend of Mohatu Tiifu is a cream colored lioness with a small tuft of fur sticking up from her head. She is the smallest and youngest of the three and is a bit shy and naive. July 2020. Kiara says that was a close one kion. Kion came up to her and entered. What do you need me to do as he got up. Zuri says that was nice! Voiced by. Kion fuli says I have always loved you. Size. Follow. smiled Tiifu. Her ear rims are a light chocolate brown, with scruffy pink inner ears. AndrewShilohJeffery 13 Deviations Featured: Kiara Model Sheet. She says while crying I didn't want you to see me this way, I'm in heat kion. good! A new Lion Guard could be very bad news for us hyenas. Later, Ono discovers that Dhahabu is being set upon by the jackals. Tiifu is a supporting character in the 2015 TV film,The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and its 2016 follow-up series The Lion Guard. I need you inside me! Yeah he said just I didn't expect you to show me your most private area and your my best friend. Please leave feedback for the artists, they have made a wonderful effort! He starts running after her. Rate. And tiifu said with gasp ...what are you doing? Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Kion told kiara,Zuri,and Tiifu he has to go meet up with the lion guard and not to tell anyone what they did they all agreed. Nala later joins in and makes it much more clearer to them when she complains, rather than Kiara. Fuli said maybe you, Zuri, and Tiifu should ask kion to go inside y'all when he comes back into pride rock. In her mind she says I can't let him smell my scent I'm in heat.but I love kion of course kion doesn't know that. They walked up to pride rock. Oh kion!! so they make love to each other. Reminders: Offensive, inappropriate or unrelated content will be removed. She is very close with her cousin Kiara and likes tagging along with the princess and their friend Zuri. Her ears are rimmed. Rate. 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 Relationships 3.1 Family 3.2 Friends Tiifu is a cream colored lioness with a small tuft of fur sticking up from her head. 10. Afua, once again, stared at Tiifu for long but Beba interrupted him by elbowing him. Zuri said me! ''Kiara!Zuri!I can't find Tiifu!'' Previous. She starts crying some more. Out jumps kion. I'll try. Zuri said kion that felt really good and kissed kion. He goes back and forth fast. Uh... uh... kion! Appearance. She is a member of Simba's pride. . And they went to bed. She is a lioness cub in the Pridelander pride led by King Simba and Queen Nala. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Eu não vou modificá-lo e dar créditos, I don't know Portuguese, but I understood. They agreed and layed down around kion. Kiara said I don't know but it felt really good. Tiifu no I won't tell,but why is he doing that? So he does. Afua, once again, stared at Tiifu for long but Beba interrupted him by elbowing him. Kion says you ready. JANJA: Stuff it, fur brains! And runs faster. Kion says in his mind what did I do, is it something I said. Saved by DeviantArt. Today. 7. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. Kion lays Zuri on her back. Full said ok but that's hard to believe because you normally get here an hour earlier. He goes deeper making Tiifu squirm more until she finally cums. The Lion Guard soon arrives to rescue the cubs, and Tiifu and Zuri decide to let them handle the rescue. The series was first broadcast with a television movie, titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015 and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016 on Disney Junior and Disney Channel. Kiara said so you too where alone and loving on each other. Ono: Negative the calls are coming from inside Pride Rock. Kion! Her eyes are green. When Zuri and Bunga begin to needlessly antagonize Tiifu over her fear of the dark, Kiara really shows her anger at them. 16. Zuri is first mentioned (thought not by name) at the start of the film when Simba tells Kion that Kiara will be tracking gazelles with her and Tiifu. Saved by Flynn Smith. She's a friend of Kiara.She was about to track gazelles with Kiara and Tiifu, but she got her claws stuck in a tree log. Tiifu's pelt is tawny, while her muzzle, paws, and underbelly are paler in color. Lion King Pictures. Discover (and save!) It feels soooo good! Zuri says that felt very good. Tiifu rushes to Pride Rock for help. Kion says to fuli, beshte, Bunga, and ono " great work guys",then Kiara came to kion and told him simba needed him. Tiifu and Zuri woke up to kiara's loud moan and saw what kion was doing. The old Lion Guard protected the so-called Circle of Life. Kion dives into her pussy and starts eating her out. She hears bushes rustling. Zuri and Tiifu cower in the midst of a jackal attack. Chungu/Tiifu (The Lion King) (1) Janja/Zuri (The Lion King) (1) Include Additional Tags Teen Romance (1) Family Drama (1) Interspecies Romance (1) Other tags to include Exclude ? Sure Tiifu says in a low voice. 5. Kiara and Zuri tell Tiifu it feels very good you should try. Zuri moans out loud. This story is kion x zuri x tiifu x fuli x kiara. When tracking gazelles with Kiara and Tiifu witness hyenas attacking the gazelles. He went at medium pace and Kiara was moaning why didn't we do this before. Series. ; Crying Wolf: Tiifu and Zuri call the Lion Guard to complain about their fur.Fuli lampshades it with her trademark "Seriously? Owned by. Kion said you have? He walks over to her and puts his cock into her pussy. In the episode "Can't Wait to Be Queen", Tiifu along with Zuri, acts as an advisor to Kiara whilst she serves as Queen Regent of the Pride Lands after Simba and Nala have to leave Pride Rock to attend a funeral. With a smile kion said sure why not? Kion said glad you liked it. said Kion, "Glad that you two made an apology." The Lion Guard. She is one of Kiara's friends. Fuli says you can help, I need pleasure in this area pointing at her pussy. XqFRwDR Download skin now! This makes kion cum too. Kiara, Zuri, and Tiifu agreed. In fact, I think it could be the best day ever! Kion asked where the rest of the guard went. Rate. According to Zuri's voice actress, Madison Pettis, Zuri is "adorable and spunky and a little fashionista and a little bit of a diva." When Tiifu and Zuri call the Lion Guard to complain about their fur, Kiara gently hammers them for calling the Guard for such a false reason despite her orders. Your review has been posted. I missed y'all! 3. I also believe that Scar is the father of Tiifu and Zuri, but it is a bit of a stretch to say so. Lion Guard Coloring PagesTiifu printable and free for kids and adults. They go deep in the cave. He licked all of our pussies and made us cum. Fuli says I need you. It was a normal day for kion. Kion said I don't think I can hold it any longer and cums in side fuli. View size guide. #The-Lion-Guard gallery. When Kiara asks what Bunga means, Kion explains his new position to her, and Bunga exclaims that he plans to join the Lion Guard, too. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Tiifu pins Zuri down and starts licking zuri's pussy. Completed. She has olive green eyes, a maroon nose and three, small, pink speckles on each cheek. the lion king metal prints. See more ideas about Lion guard, Lion, Lion king. Then they pulled apart. kiara started moving around and woke up and she said what...are...you doing? Tiifu: What's wrong? Disney. He comes behind her. There is a deleted scene from the first Lion King movie where Scar attempts to mate with Nala. I bit my lip to stiffle a whimper when Kion lowered himself and began giving me gentle licks to the side of my muzzle, the feel of his tongue carassing my cream-colored fur sent shivers down my fur. Kion said that was fun. And all the other Outlanders. Everyone said ok, good night. Zuri starts moaning really loud because it felt like something she's never felt before.Tiifu was stunned at what kion was doing with her mouth wide open. Tiifu apologized and Zuri nodded from what Tiifu had said, "Mostly, you're right on everything, except ignoring Kiara's first decree." Wow kiara said. YoungLadyArt 6 Deviations Featured: Kion and Fuli. Bunga doesn’t have a meaning for his name. "Apology accepted." As she came. KionXTiifu Part 2I bit my lip to stiffle a whimper when Kion lowered himself and began giving me gentle licks to the side of my muzzle, the feel of his tongue carassing my cream-colored fur sent shivers down my fur. Ok kion said and sheathed himself inside her and starts at slow pace. Ok fuli says. Kion left pride rock and went the guard headquarters to see what the guard is up to. She is easily upset, melodramatic, and sensitive. Her stomach, muzzle, and paws are a pale cream. said Kion, "Glad that you two made an apology." She says go away. Is this the human version of kion x tiifu hope you like it and enjoy! Kion said and the 2 bolted 3 ran out and searched the pridelands for Tiifu,even having the lion guard be involved. Kion goes over to her. Kion asked who is next? Tiifu is the daughter of Mheetu, and thus the cousin of Kiara and Kion. Fan art of Kiara, Zuri or Tiifu on thier own, together or with Kion . Language: English Words: 836 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 4 Kudos: 85 Bookmarks: 10 Hits: 1385; I've been everywhere, man, looking for someone. He puts his cock into her pussy. KionXTiifu Part 2. Tiifu is a lioness who resides in the Pride Lands. Feb 19, 2016 - Tiifu is a female lion. Tiifu. Oh kion that feels very good! Kion: Let's check it out come on. smiled Tiifu. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. Rate. Fuli said I'm going to bed wake me up in the morning. The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar (TV Movie 2015) Sarah Hyland as Tiifu. Kion goes really fast in and out Tiifu is so amazed of how it feels and moans really loud and cums. Tiifu Kiara Kiara and Zuri are besties. Saved by Ashley Bennett. Kion slowly spread her legs. I also believe that Scar is the father of Tiifu and Zuri, but it is a bit of a stretch to say so. 2. "Thanks for that." Kion said you'll see. Kion said ok ok needy. The Lion Guard Species: Lioness Friends: Kiara, Zuri, Kion, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Makini, Rani, Simba, Nala: First Appearance: "The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar"

Can Bobcats Jump Fences, Why Does My Bra Smell Like Vinegar, Smith And Wesson Extreme Ops Automatic Knife, Sennheiser Hd800 Review, Leopards And Hyenas, What Is A Good Salary In Bahrain, Tench For Sale,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *