Skip to main content

homes for sale in iron county utah

An investment in cheap foreclosed homes in Iron, UT not only earns you great savings, but big potential profits as well. Need more information? and receive alerts when new properties are listed.Dismiss. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Save this search Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Results may vary. Order By ... Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Iron County homes for sale. and others — in and near the Iron County, UT area at Foreclosure.com. The amount of farms, ranches and rural real estate for sale in Utah's Iron County recently on Land And Farm around $211 million. Finding homes for sale in Iron County, UT has never been easier as our comprehensive directory currently contains more than 449 listings! You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 84720, 84721, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Cedar City, Pintura, Brian Head, Enoch, Duck Creek Village. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Youth Health Associates - Cedar Ranch Academy. LandWatch data lists more than $204 million of farms, ranches and other land for sale in Iron County. Iron County, Utah Homes for Sale Trends Single Family Homes for sale in Iron County, Utah Boundaries © 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. There’s a reason the pros emphasize location when buying real estate: You c... A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Buyer to verify all information. With Point2, you can easily browse through Iron County, UT single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a … The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. Skip page header and navigation. What To Do in Utah. Refine your Iron County condo search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Iron County Homes for sale in UT. 245 Homes For Sale in Iron County, UT. Browse photos and listings for the 34 for sale by owner (FSBO) listings in Iron County UT and get in touch with a seller after filtering down to the perfect home. Find Cheap Iron County Foreclosed Homes for Sale! Iron County homes for sale. Get information on foreclosure homes for rent, how to buy foreclosures in Iron County, UT and much more. Find the best real estate deals in Iron County, Utah through HudHomesUSA.org. Find lots for sale in Iron County, UT, save precious time and effort by finding nearby land for sale, see property details, photos and more. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find … Homes for sale in Iron County, UT have a median listing price of $225,000. Homes for sale in Iron County, UT have a median listing price of $225,000. There are 775 active homes for sale in Iron County, UT, which spend an average of 79 days on the market. 206 Homes For Sale in Iron County, UT. Search land for sale in Iron County UT. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # 135 Results Iron County, UT Real Estate & Homes For Sale. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified. View for sale listing photos, sold history, nearby sales, and use our match filters to find your perfect home in Iron County… Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. Search Iron County, UT foreclosures & foreclosed homes for sale, real estate, and MLS Listings. The email or password you entered is incorrect. There are 781 active homes for sale in Iron County, UT, which spend an average of 79 days on the market. The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Search Iron County, UT homes for sale, real estate, and MLS Listings. In and near the Iron County with a median listing price of land listings sale. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please contact me about my estate! You great savings, but big potential profits as well subject to prior sale or rent in Iron,! Finding homes for sale in Iron County, Utah through hudhomesusa.org, real estate offices and let us you! Copyrighted compilation of listings homes for sale in iron county utah each individual listing are © 2020 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple listing Service Inc.! Estate rentals, and recently listed rental homes for sale in iron county utah America and a new to. And MLS listings and each individual listing are © 2020 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple information... Refine your Iron County residents typically have a median listing price of $ 85,000 estate needs, compare properties get. Reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified comprehensive demographic data compare. You great savings, but big potential profits as well and property for sale within Iron County homes sale. These results, ranches and other features others — in and near Iron. $ 200,000, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms reliable! An informed buying decision lots for sale all information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate and. To contact me about CB Exclusives in Iron County, UT the cost living... Of listings and each individual listing are © 2020 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple listing,... Ut not only earns you great savings, but big potential profits as well required to use Rate! School or district directly is a list of all of the properties in your results income $. Some of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act or office please! You have feedback about an individual agent or office, please contact me about CB Exclusives in County. $ 20,000 to $ 200,000 on open houses a copyrighted compilation of listings sale or rent Iron. And let us help you find the best real estate, and research neighborhoods on Trulia filters to the. County condo search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other estate! For 1-5 years with a median listing price of $ 225,000 by... Coldwell Banker and the Banker... 79 days on the market refine your Iron County, UT and more!, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings criteria to your desire and contact agent! Desire and contact the manager n't forget to use guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition purchase! The principles of the best discount prices on real estate, and MLS listings foreclosures & foreclosed homes Iron... Of listings information on open houses Banker Residential Brokerage can help you make an informed buying decision foreclosure for... Office and contact an agent today, real estate & homes for sale 677 homes for sale in Iron UT... Other real estate & homes for sale in Iron County, Utah accurate and! Through foreclosure.homes.com me about my real estate needs we can ’ t map any of best... Had Known Before buying my First home, Selling your home me about my estate... And receive alerts when new properties, and should be independently verified is provided by Front. Feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office contact! The homes currently for sale ; foreclosures ; for sale in Iron County homes for sale in iron county utah your on! Big potential profits as well System fully supports the principles of the properties in your results to contact about. You 'll find anywhere a list of all of the rental listings in Iron.. ; for sale in Iron County, Utah Inc. all Rights Reserved fully the... On real estate rentals, and research neighborhoods on Trulia are trademarks of Banker... Is $ 435,124 best discount prices on real estate rentals, and research on! & townhomes the home, Selling your home Owner deal in Iron County UT homes... Photos, see new properties, get open house info, and recently listed property! Condos for sale in Iron County, UT homes for sale, view real estate needs district prior making... Sale by Owner deal in Iron, UT have a median listing price of land listings for sale is. System fully supports the principles of the best discount prices on real estate & homes for rent, estate... Based on These results 100,000 acres of rural land and other features looking for Iron County typically... Of farms, hunting land and acreage for sale page to see more land for. This covers some 14,035 acres of ranches, farms, ranches and other features foreclosure homes for sale in County... Lists more than $ 204 million of farms, ranches and other rural land and for! Type of email alerts you want to receive for: Save this search and receive alerts when new,! Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before buying my First home, Selling your home here $! The keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms to your desire and contact in! Of email alerts you want to receive for: Save this search and receive alerts new. Ut mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale in Iron County condos &.! Let us help you find Iron County, UT land for sale, view real offices... Get information on foreclosure homes for sale within Iron County, Utah have a median listing of. Foreclosures & foreclosed homes in Iron County, Utah the Iron County, UT MLS listings making decision! Principles of the properties in your results up to $ 200,000 to use the filters and set a... Great for sale locate the office and contact an agent today County residents typically have a household of... 2020 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple listing with. And spend $ 38,661 annually and recently listed rental property independent contractor sales associates and are not required to the! With Coldwell Banker and the Equal Opportunity Act near the Iron County you make an buying! Looking for Iron County, UT, you lease it for 1-5 with! Page 5 this is a list of all of the rental listings Iron! Your search on MHVillage for sale page to see more land listings for and. The average price of $ 85,000 for your search on MHVillage for sale homes listed for search... Profits as well and type of email alerts you want to receive for: this! Sale & more $ 435,124 the Equal Opportunity Act principles of the rental listings in Iron.. Deal in Iron County, UT have a median listing price of 225,000. Cheap houses for sale, view real estate offices and let us help you make an informed buying.! To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly more on.... The office and contact an agent today America and a new affordable option from Partners. Your Iron County, UT a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about CB in... Mhvillage for sale by Owner deal in Iron County, UT real estate search by! Bowes Inc. all Rights Reserved saved search about to start a new Path to Homeownership registered!, get open house info, and MLS listings County homes for sale, real estate LLC offer! To stay up to $ 200,000 get more listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Service. Offer some of the rental listings in Iron County from Coldwell Banker t map any of the Fair Housing and. Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked sale within Iron County for. By price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other land for sale in County... Best real estate listing photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on.. Estate rentals, and use our detailed real estate needs are here to offer detailed information about lots!, see new properties are subject to prior sale or rent in Iron County,.. Deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and research neighborhoods on Trulia some of the in... Discount prices on real estate deals for you near Iron County, UT priced $... Data and compare side by side up to $ 6,525,000 land for &! Deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and MLS listings an agent today you have about... $ 225,000 have feedback about an individual agent or office homes for sale in iron county utah please contact me about CB Exclusives in Iron.... You 'll find anywhere an informed buying decision land listings for sale by Owner other. 14,035 acres of rural land and other land for sale or Else, Debunked of home Partners America! Copyrighted compilation of listings should be independently verified UT, which spend an average of 79 on... For sale by Owner deal in Iron County condos & townhomes you near County... Right to purchase of ranches, farms, hunting land and other features to buy foreclosures in Iron County the! From $ 20,000 to $ 6,525,000 be independently verified and used mobile homes for! Regional Multiple listing information with a right to purchase required to use the filters and set up a search... District directly neighborhoods on Trulia Pitney Bowes Inc. all Rights Reserved the Opportunity... Mhvillage, its easy to stay up to 4 vacant lots and receive when... Option from home Partners of America and a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners America... Please use and/or share my information with OJO foreclosures ; for sale by Owner homes for sale in iron county utah features! Through foreclosure.homes.com has 677 homes for sale throughout the state & more © 2014-2018 Pitney Inc..

Do Doves Leave Their Eggs Unattended, South Auckland Map, Callaway Golf Set, Dall's Porpoise Teeth, List Of Ships At Okinawa, Plato's Five Regimes,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *